Establishment: June 1971
Autonomous status: June 2016
Aims and Objectives:
- To enable the students to communicate effectively, impressively in English considering the global needs.
- To prepare the students in English communication for business and marketing.
- To make them able, confident and competent for upcoming challenges.
- To strengthen “Soft Skills Development Training Programme”.
- To increase the percentage of participation of students in the Blended mode of learning
- Satara Chapter of ELT@I (English Language Teachers’ Association of India)
- Direct Method
- Grammar Cum Translation Method
- Lecture Method
- Problem solving method etc.
- PPTs Presentation
- Video Lectures